To book a place at our five star pet resort for you dog, please complete the form below;
BOARDING KENNELS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To ensure the wellbeing and safety of your dog and other dogs in our care, we require proof of vaccination for all dogs on arrival. A certificate must be shown on check in indicating that a minimum C5 immunization has been administered within the last 12 months and not less than 7 days prior to boarding (as some vaccines take time to become effective). Please bring this with you on check-in or email it to us prior to your arrival.
- If veterinary attention is required during your dogs stay with us, as the dog owner you will be liable for all expenses. We will always do everything possible to contact you should the need arise to seek veterinary care for your dog, however where the owner cannot be contacted, the veterinary surgeons decision in relation to your dog will be adhered to.
- Fleas and ticks are not only highly irritating to dogs but can be life threatening. Therefore, all dogs must be treated for fleas in the presence of Board My Paws staff prior to proceeding through to the kennels. For extended stays dogs will be treated with either Frontline or Advantage at the owner’s expense.
- Board My Paws reserves the right to refuse any animal’s stay at our kennel.
- All care shall be afforded to our guests however Board My Paws shall not be held responsible for any damage or injuries caused to any of the animals staying at our kennels.